Fun Recipe to Try:
OLIVE CHEESE BREAD
- 6-7 oz. black olives drained
- 3 oz. pimento stuffed green olives, drained
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 lb. grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 loaf crusty french bread
preheat oven to 325 degrees
- chop olives & green onion
- combine butter, mayo, cheese, olives & onion
- slice bread in 1/2 & spread with mixture
- bake 20-25 minutes
Neiman Marcus Dip
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled and cooled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Serve with crackers or apple slices.